Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to the Goon's blog


Hello Everyone!

This blog is something I've wanted to do since I first purchased a computer - a format to share with the public my artwork and stories.

I'm a freelance artist and writer specializing in cartooning. I hope to work professionally in comic books and animation. I've done art for friends and family, businesses, fan magazines and t-shirts. I have also written for numerous fanzines and done reviews on comics and movies (DVDs) and cartoons.

I currently write & draw for The Official Popeye Fan Club out of Chester Illinois, the birthplace of Popeye's Creator, Elzie Crisler Segar. Popeye is one of my all-time favorite characters. You will see a lot of Popeye here.
I will share with you my art and stories. I will talk about my favorite Comic Book series, creators, characters, cartoons, movies and more.
I hope you like what I share here and welcome your comments.
Thanks
Popeye is trademarked by King Features Syndicate

No comments: